Shay Mitchell's Long, Straight, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
1. To get Shay Mitchell's hairstyle, create a deep center part with damp hair and apply a smoothing balm from your roots to your ends. 2. Mist your hair all over with a heat protectant spray, then begin blow drying it evenly starting from the back. Use a paddle brush to dry each section, leaving the ends straight as you go. 3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over the top layers of your hair to smooth any flyaways. 4. Finish my misting a soft bristle brush with hairspray and running it over your hair to smooth.
See More Shay Mitchell Hairstyles
Ivanka Trump's Blonde, Straight, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's Long, Straight, Formal, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's Long, Straight, Formal, Sophisticated Hairstyle is a pretty and polished style that can be done in just three steps. Get the look:
1. To get Julianne Moore's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and create a deep center part.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a round brush, slightly wrapping your ends under. Then run a flat iron through your hair to tame any wavy pieces.
3. Finish by misting a soft brush with hairspray and running it over the top of your hair.
See More Julianne Moore Hairstyles
Katy Perry's Long, Black, Straight, Formal Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Long, Black, Straight, Formal Hairstyle is a polished look that can be done in three steps. Steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Create a deep center part and mist a heat protecting spray throughout. Then use a ceramic straightening iron to smooth any wavy pieces.
3. Gently tease at the sides of your hair, then finish with shine serum.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Mila Kunis Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Chic Hairstyle
Sarah Michelle Gellar Straight, Chic, Formal, Blonde Ponytail
Charlize Theron's Chic, Straight, Formal, Blonde Updo
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Long, Straight Half Updo
Dianna Agron Long, Straight Half Updo
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Sandra Bullock Formal, Romantic Hairstyle
1. Create a deep side part and apply a shine serum before blow drying hair straight.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the top half of your hair, and curl the bottom of your hair with a large-barrel curling iron.
3. Tuck hair behind both ears, and bring one side over your shoulder for an elegant finish.
Sienna Miller Blonde, Formal Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Chic Updo
Rihanna Sophisticated Updo
Rihanna's dapper updo would be perfect for a night out dancing. Take note: her cut is cropped on the sides and longer on top. Steal her style:
1. Apply straightening gel to damp hair and blow dry the top for smooth volume, up and away from the face.
2. Wind a 2-inch front section of hair along a medium curling iron. Roll it classic-style, like you're rolling a curler.
3. When cool, twist the curled section to the right once, style the side-swoop, and pin the ends behind your ear. Spray with maximum-hold hairspray.
4. Gather the rest of your hair into a low ponytail at the side of your neck, behind your right earlobe. Wind the ends around the pony and pin into a bun shape. Spray all over with hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Penelope Cruz Sexy Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Megan Fox Long, Straight Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Lucy Lui Straight, Chic Updo
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Sexy Updo with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Funky Updo
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Kate Bosworth Chic Ponytail
Julia Stiles Party Updo
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Simpson Wedding Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Simpson Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Simpson Formal Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba Prom Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba's sophisticated, voluminous off-center chignon is fabulous for a glam event or party (think: prom). To get the look:
1. Brush back day-old (meaning, wash hair the day before, not day of) hair.
2. Tease the hair behind your bangs slightly, adding volume at the crown.
3. Pull back the remainder of your hair into an off-center, low pony (secured with a hair band).
4. Twist the pony around the hair band, so as to look like a twisted, full bun, then secure the ends with hair pins (choose ones that match the shade of your hair, so they are less obvious).
5. Straighten your bangs (use a flat iron if necessary), then spray the entire look with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles