Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Wedding Updo
Katy Perry with a Long, Black, Formal, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Katy Perry’s Long, Black, Formal, Updo Hairstyle is a polished and sultry look that pairs well with burgundy lips. Steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Pull your hair back into a messy bun and pin into place with bobby pins. Pull out a few pieces of your hair.
3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Amy Poehler with a Medium, Blonde, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
Ivanka Trump's Blonde, Straight, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
Bella Thorne's Romantic, Formal, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Romantic, Formal, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs adds a pretty twist to a top knot. Steal her style:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair. Blow dry your bangs and then the rest of your hair evenly with a round brush.
2. Smooth back your hair with a shine serum. Then gather your hair into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic, maintaining volume at the crown.
3. Twist your hair into a bun and secure with bobby pins. Add a hair accessory like a white flower to the side of your bun, if you like.
4. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Jennifer Garner's Wavy, Formal, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Kirsten Dunst's Blonde, Sophisticated, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
Amy Adams' Romantic, Formal, Wavy, Updo Hairstyle
Adele's Formal, Blonde, Chic, Updo Hairstyle
Zosia Mamet's Formal, Romantic, Chic, Updo Hairstyle
Rachel McAdams' Formal, Tousled, Updo Hairstyle with Highlights
Taylor Spreitler's Chic, Blonde, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Sophisticated, Formal, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Sophisticated, Formal, Brunette Updo Hairstyle uses clip-in extensions for a voluminous style. Get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, it's best to use a clip-in ponytail extension on dry hair. Having this extra hair will help you achieve the full look of Perry's hairstyle. Gently tease the crown of your hair and to attach, simply put your real hair and the hair extension into a medium-height ponytail.
2. Once your hair is securely in place, mist your entire head with a flexible hold spray.
3. Gently wrap your hair around itself like a cinnamon roll, to create a large bun. Keep the style loose and full, and secure with bobby pins.
4. Mist hair all over with a strong hold hairspray. For extra flair, try a glittery headband.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Jessica Alba's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Updo Hairstyle makes a simple bun look stunning and effortless. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a frizz-fighting serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly, making sure to use your fingertips at the roots to create volume.
2. Next, rub a smoothing cream to the palms of your hands and run it backward throughout your hair, smoothing any untamed pieces with a boar bristle brush.
3. Once hair is brushed backward, gather into a tight ponytail at the crown of your head.
4. Divide the ponytail ends into two pieces. Take one piece and twist it around into a bun. Do the same with the second piece and then secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish your style with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Eva Longoria's Formal, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Elizabeth Banks Formal, Chic, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
Camilla Belle's Formal, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Camilla Belle's hairstyle, begin by backcombing day old hair away on the crown of the head. Texture is key to creating volume and hold, so the messier the better.2.Pull hair back, keeping volume in the crown, and gather it loosely at the nape of the neck.3. Twist hair up to create a messy French twist and secure with u-shaped hairpins.4. To finish the look, mist with a maximum-hold hairspray to assure all-day coverage. See More Camilla Belle Hairstyles
Cobie Smulders' Long, Wavy, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Cobie Smulders' hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to wet hair.2. Rough dry your hair with a hair dryer, scrunching your hair with your fingers as it dries.3. Once dry, backcomb hair at the crown of your head for added volume.4. Brush all your hair back into a low bun. Secure bun with bobby pins. 5. Slide on a headband, smoothing all flyaways. To create even more volume behind the headband, use the tail end of a comb to loosen the hair in the back.6. Finish by spraying hair with a flexible-hold hairspray. See More Cobie Smulders Hairstyles
Jennifer Lawrence Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs is a great look for your next "big night." Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to give them extra lift and body.
2. Gather hair into a low bun and secure with an elastic. Pull out a few strands of hair around the face.
3. Using a 2-inch curling iron, curl the hair around your face so that the hair frames your face when released from the curling iron.
4. Mist your entire head with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Shailene Woodley Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo
Shailene Woodley's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo is a fun way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley's hairstyle, apply root boosting spray to the roots of your hair to give your hair extra volume.
2. Blow dry your hair around a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap large sections of your hair around Velcro rollers for an hour. Remove the rollers, and brush out your curls.
4. Apply shine serum to your hair from roots to end. Then, gather all of you rhair into a ponytail at the crown of your head.
5. Twist sections of your pony around the base to create a round bun. Secure each piece down with bobby pins.
6. Finish by misting your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Rebecca Gayheart Romantic, Chic, Formal, Prom Updo
Taylor Swift Romantic, Blonde, Party Updo
Sarah Hyland Romantic, Curly, Sophisticated, Formal, Prom, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Natalie Portman Formal, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Emma Stone Chic, Sophisticated, Formal, Red Updo
Emma Stone's Chic, Sophisticated, Formal, Red Updo is a fun way to style your hair for a formal event. See how celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszact created the look for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards:
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, start by applying volumizing mousse to damp hair, and blow dry your hair roughly using your hands to accentuate your natural texture.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to touch up your natural waves. Apply a bit of styling cream to your waves to tame frizz.
3. Next, use your fingers to pull you hair back loosely. Twist it into a loose, messy chignon, and pin it into place using bobby pins.
4. Let the pieces around your face fall out for a romantic touch. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Dianna Agron Sexy, Sophisticated, Tousled, Formal, Blonde Updo with Highlights
Demi Lovato Tousled, Romantic, Formal, Party, Red Updo
Demi Lovato's Tousled, Romantic, Formal, Party, Red Updo is an elegant way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, apply volumizing product to your hair from root to tip, and blow dry it straight using a round brush.
2. Wrap your hair around the brush, starting near the roots, and lift each section upward to add volume while drying.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair for more texture. Pin back a 3-inch section of hair near the top of your head to form a small pouf.
4. Gather the rest of your hair into a high chignon, and secure it with hairclips. Let a few pieces of hair fall out around your face, and curl them for a romantic touch.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Charlize Theron's Chic, Straight, Formal, Blonde Updo
Charlize Theron's Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Formal Updo with Braids and Twists
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette, Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette Updo looks rocker-chic and glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Next, flip your hair upside down and blow dry roughly with your hands.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair for some added texture.
4. Once you're done curling, use your fingers to gather your hair up at the back of your head and twist it into a messy bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
5. To finish, use your fingers to piece out the top and back of your hair to loosen it up and allow for a few elegant flyaways.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Lindsay Lohan Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Kristin Cavallari Sexy, Curly, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Updo
Scarlett Johansson Chic, Red, Formal Updo
Scarlett Johansson's Chic, Red, Formal Updo is an eye-catching way to style your hair for a formal event. See how to get it:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, start by parting your hair deeply to the side, and apply a generous amount of styling mousse to your roots.
2. Separate your hair into 1-inch sections, and wrap them around a medium-sized curl stick to add a bit of texture to your hair.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, use a teasing comb to tease the bottom half of your hair for extra texture. This will give your bun more hold once it's secured.
4. Gather all of your hair to the side opposite your part, and twist it into a loose chignon at the nape of your neck. Use bobby pins to pin it in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Sophisticated, Chic, Tousled, Curly, Formal, Brunette Updo
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Tousled, Curly, Formal, Brunette Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Formal, Black, Wedding Updo
Heather Morris Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Ariel Winter Brunette Curly Formal Updo Hairstyle
Izabella Miko Romantic, Curly, Tousled Updo
Katherine Heigl Tousled, Chic, Blonde Updo
Anna Kendrick Romantic, Brunette Updo
Scarlett Johansson Wavy Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's gorgeous updo is so fresh and romantic, perfect for prom or a wedding. Steal her style:
1. Work a curl cream through damp hair and partly air dry to create a wavy texture.
2. Use a diffuser while scrunching to create soft, defined curls. If your hair is naturally straight, use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Gather your curls up into a loose bun, and pin down any loose curls to lift hair off your face.
4. Mist your elegant updo with a strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Zoe Saldana's Curly, Romantic Updo
Vera Farmiga Funky, Sophisticated Updo
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Kate Hudson Chic, Formal Updo
Jessalyn Gilsig Curly Prom Updo
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Miley Cyrus Romantic Updo for Prom
Miley Cyrus' pretty updo is soft and romantic. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a volumizing cream to damp roots, flip your hair over and blow dry. Once your hair is dry, use a comb to tease the top and sides for volume.
2. Pull your hair back loosely, making sure to leave lots of volume at the top. Tie it into a messy bun, letting the ends stick out.
3. Mist your hair with hairspray. You can gently tug at your bun from both sides throughout the night to keep it nice and big.
Kate Beckinsale Funky, Brunette Updo
Rachel McAdams Braids and Twists Updo for Prom
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
Selena Gomez's elegant updo is prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
Anika Noni Rose Layered Updo
Vivica Fox Formal Updo with Braids and Twists
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Formal Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Chic Updo
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Blonde Updo
Scarlett Johansson's messy, yet glam, hairstyle makes for the perfect statement hair -- ideal if you're looking to stand out from the crowd for the night. Steal her look:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing product and blow dry hair with a diffuser (quell your inner perfectionist -- it's supposed to be a little tousled).
2. Now, take a super-small curling iron, or a crimping tool, and go over all your hair (even your bangs), because even though it's in a bun, you can still see the curls.
3. Next, create a side part -- it only has to go back about two inches, then pull your hair, except for your side-swept bangs, into a loose ponytail very high on your crown.
4. Take the tips of your hair and wrap them loosely around the base of your pony tail, and secure with pins.
5. Finish by pulling out a few small wisps of hair near your ears. And worry not about flyways, the point is to look a little bit messy. Put in a tiara or headband if you really want to up the glam like Johansson did.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's curly, romantic hairstyle is perfect for those who love old Hollywood glamour. Steal her look:
1. To start, apply a smoothing cream to damp hair (even the lower layers).
2. Then, blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush.
3. Once hair is completely dry, curl the bottom half of your hair with a small-barrel curling iron.
4. Then, brush your hair back (the top should be smooth), and add pins in the back if your hair if it won't stay put.
5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray to make sure your hair stays in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Sandra Bullock Formal Updo
Rihanna Sophisticated Updo
Rihanna's dapper updo would be perfect for a night out dancing. Take note: her cut is cropped on the sides and longer on top. Steal her style:
1. Apply straightening gel to damp hair and blow dry the top for smooth volume, up and away from the face.
2. Wind a 2-inch front section of hair along a medium curling iron. Roll it classic-style, like you're rolling a curler.
3. When cool, twist the curled section to the right once, style the side-swoop, and pin the ends behind your ear. Spray with maximum-hold hairspray.
4. Gather the rest of your hair into a low ponytail at the side of your neck, behind your right earlobe. Wind the ends around the pony and pin into a bun shape. Spray all over with hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Reese Witherspoon Blonde Updo
Penelope Cruz Sexy Updo with Bangs
Paris Hilton Sophisticated Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicole Kidman Curly Updo
Nicole Kidman's messy style is an easy updo for curly hair, thick or fine. How to do it:
1. If your hair is not naturally curly, curl your entire head in small sections with a small-barreled curling iron.
2. For naturally curly gals, apply some curl-enhancing mousse or spray and let hair dry naturally.
3. Pull back hair away from face with your hands. In this case you don't have to worry about the frizz factor of your curls, they are supposed to be that way to get this look.
4. Twist hair back into large bun high on your head and pin in place with bobby pins making zigzags or "x"s.
5. Wrap a scarf or fabric headband around your bun, hiding the pins.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Lucy Lui Straight, Chic Updo
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Blonde Updo
Lauren Conrad Sexy Updo with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Funky Updo
Keyshia Cole Long, Formal Updo
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Katherine Heigel Curly, Tousled Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde Updo
Julia Stiles Party Updo
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Simpson Wedding Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Simpson Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jessica Simpson Formal Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba Prom Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba's sophisticated, voluminous off-center chignon is fabulous for a glam event or party (think: prom). To get the look:
1. Brush back day-old (meaning, wash hair the day before, not day of) hair.
2. Tease the hair behind your bangs slightly, adding volume at the crown.
3. Pull back the remainder of your hair into an off-center, low pony (secured with a hair band).
4. Twist the pony around the hair band, so as to look like a twisted, full bun, then secure the ends with hair pins (choose ones that match the shade of your hair, so they are less obvious).
5. Straighten your bangs (use a flat iron if necessary), then spray the entire look with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles