Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Party, Half Updo, Hairstyle
Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Party, Half Updo, Hairstyle makes a simple style fun and flirty. Get the look:
1.To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2.Create a side part, and then use a 1 1/2 –inch barrel curling iron to curl all of your hair. Curl small sections and be sure to clamp down and hold for a few seconds before releasing.
3.Rake your fingers through your curls a few times. Then, loosely pull back the top section of your hair and secure at the back with a barrette or bow clip.
4.Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Bella Thorne
Jennifer Lopez's Wavy, Tousled, Half Updo, Party Hairstyle
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Paris Hilton Long, Blonde Half Updo
Paris Hilton Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Paris Hilton Curly, Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Olsen Twins Straight Half Updos
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kristin Chenoweth Curly, Formal Half-Updo
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.