Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Party, Half Updo, Hairstyle
Bella Thorne's Long, Red, Party, Half Updo, Hairstyle makes a simple style fun and flirty. Get the look:
1.To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2.Create a side part, and then use a 1 1/2 –inch barrel curling iron to curl all of your hair. Curl small sections and be sure to clamp down and hold for a few seconds before releasing.
3.Rake your fingers through your curls a few times. Then, loosely pull back the top section of your hair and secure at the back with a barrette or bow clip.
4.Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Bella Thorne
Jennifer Lopez's Wavy, Tousled, Half Updo, Party Hairstyle
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles