Brooklyn Decker Medium Straight, Half-Updo Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles