Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Halle Berry's Short, Brunette, Edgy Hairstyle with Highlights
Michelle Williams Short, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Maria Menounos Edgy, Funky, Party Updo with Highlights
Diane Kruger Chic, Edgy, Tousled Updo with Highlights
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Edgy, Funky Hairstyle
Beyonce Knowles Chic, Black Hairstyle with Highlights and Braids and Twists
Pink's Short, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Faith Hill Thick, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Shenae Grimes Long, Edgy, Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Black Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a funky way to style your hair in an updo. See how to get it:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by rubbing a generous amount of volumizing mousse through damp hair.
2. Allow your hair to air dry for natural texture. Once your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to the top layer of your hair to tame frizz.
3. Part your hair to the side. Gather all of your hair at the crown of your head, and twist it up. Use a clip and bobby pins to secure your hair in the updo.
4. Leave out a strand of hair near your forehead. Wrap it around a 1-inch curling iron for a subtle curl.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep your style in place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Felicity Huffman Short, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Tousled, Edgy, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Heidi Klum Funky, Edgy, Updo
Kristen Bell Medium, Straight, Blunt Hairstyle
Rihanna Short, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Rihanna's edgy-yet-flirty hairstyle is a brave choice to make. See how to get the look:
1. If your hair isn't already cut like hers, ask your stylist for a cropped cut in back and longer layers in front.
2. Create an extreme side part and bring your hair over to the other side. (This might not stay put at first, but keep styling it this way to get the shape to stick.)
3. Blow dry your front layers with a round brush, curving them to the side. Don't lift hair up too much, or else your bangs will look like they did in the 4th grade.
4. Apply a bit of pomade to the ends for a shiny, piece-y look.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles