Rachel McAdams' Formal, Tousled, Updo Hairstyle with Highlights
Sarah Hyland Romantic, Curly, Sophisticated, Formal, Prom, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Tina Fey Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Jessica Alba Sexy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Sexy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a romantic way to style your hair for a formal event. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start with clean, damp hair. Part it deeply to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to your hair and blow dry it straight using a round brush. Once your hair is dry, run a few drops of shine serum over it to tame flyaways.
3. Loosely comb all of your hair into a low bun, keeping the side part in place. Twist it into a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
4. Mist your updo with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Dianna Agron Sexy, Sophisticated, Tousled, Formal, Blonde Updo with Highlights
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks old-Hollywood glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, start by applying Moroccan Oil to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends of damp hair.
2. Part your hair deeply to the side and blow dry with a round brush for a smoother look.
3. When your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to wrap your hair into waves.
4. Mist your hair with a flexible-hold hairspray to give it natural-looking hold and run your fingers through your hair to loosen up the curls.
5. Pull back one side of your hair, and secure it with a few bobby pins. To finish, bring your hair over the opposite side and give it one more mist of hairspray for safe holding.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's curly, romantic hairstyle is perfect for those who love old Hollywood glamour. Steal her look:
1. To start, apply a smoothing cream to damp hair (even the lower layers).
2. Then, blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush.
3. Once hair is completely dry, curl the bottom half of your hair with a small-barrel curling iron.
4. Then, brush your hair back (the top should be smooth), and add pins in the back if your hair if it won't stay put.
5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray to make sure your hair stays in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Sandra Bullock Formal Updo
Reese Witherspoon Blonde Updo
Rachel McAdams Curly Half Updo with Bangs
Paris Hilton Sophisticated Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Kate Winslet Wavy Half Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.