Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Faith Hill Short, Curly, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Michelle Williams Short, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Maria Menounos Edgy, Funky, Party Updo with Highlights
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Edgy, Funky Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Chic, Funky, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists and Highlights
Scarlett Johansson's Chic, Funky, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists and Highlights adds a polished vibe to any look. Steal her style with celebrity hairstylist Duffy's tips:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, start by washing your hair with hydrating shampoo to add moisture.
2. Towel dry your hair and apply a generous amount of styling cream to your hair, from root to tips. Rough dry your hair with a blow dryer until the product is absorbed.
3. When your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the entire head, starting at the front. After your curls cool, brush through them to smooth them into waves.
4. Part your hair to the side. Separate your hair into four equal sections around the head, starting at the crown and moving downwards. Backcomb each section and spray the roots with strong hold hairspray.
5. Working against the part, twist each section horizontally against the head around both the sides and back, and secure with pins. Allow the wave to show through the front section.
6. Mist all over with shine spray to finish.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Pink's Short, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Funky, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a funky way to style your hair in an updo. See how to get it:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by rubbing a generous amount of volumizing mousse through damp hair.
2. Allow your hair to air dry for natural texture. Once your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to the top layer of your hair to tame frizz.
3. Part your hair to the side. Gather all of your hair at the crown of your head, and twist it up. Use a clip and bobby pins to secure your hair in the updo.
4. Leave out a strand of hair near your forehead. Wrap it around a 1-inch curling iron for a subtle curl.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep your style in place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles