Rihanna Medium, Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Rihanna's Medium, Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights is a sexy way to style your curls. See how to get the look:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, use a large barrel curling iron to curl your hair (day-old hair will have the most hold).
2. Separate your hair into small 1-inch sections and spray each section with heat protectant spray. Wrap the hair around the barrel and hold it in place for a few seconds.
3. After you release each curl, brush through it with a boar bristle brush.
4. Do this to all of your hair, and mist with a flexible-hold hairspray to add movement and hold to your look.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Bar Refaeli Medium, Chic, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Chic, Medium Updo with Highlights looks so sexy on medium-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part towel-dried hair to the side to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to the bottom half of your hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
3. Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck your hair underneath and use bobby pins to secure it in a faux bob.
4. This look works best when you let large pieces of hair fall out around your face. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Dania Ramirez Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Eva Mendes Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Ashley Greene Chic, Straight, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Ashley Greene Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Natalie Portman Medium, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord Medium, Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
Missy Peregrym Medium Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Jessica Alba Layered Hairstyle for Heart-Shaped Faces
Jessica Alba's subtly-shaggy, layered style is a super option for heart-shaped faces. Steal her look:
1. After showering and towel-drying hair, create a defined center part.
2. Work a dime-size amount of smoothing lotion/cream throughout hair.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to flip out your ends.
4. Lightly coat ends with a frizz-fighting taming lotion or spray to keep your locks in place -- while still appearing flexible.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles