Tina Fey Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Elizabeth Olsen Medium, Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Maria Menounos Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Ashley Tisdale Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Highlights
Ashley Tisdale's Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Highlights is a great way to add volume to your hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Ashley Tisdale's hairstyle, part your hair slightly to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair from root to tip, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap small sections of hair around a 1-inch curling iron to create voluminous waves.
4. Finger comb through your waves and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Keri Hilson Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Highlights
Cindy Crawford Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Ashley Greene Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Medium, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' medium length hair is perfect for styling beachy waves. Steal her style:
1. Rub volumizing mousse through damp hair and part it down the middle.
2. Braid both sides of your hair and sleep on it overnight.
3. Take out your braids in the morning and spritz them with texturizing spray.
4. Use your fingers to scrunch the waves, and put a bit of styling wax on the ends to make them look more piece-y.