Katie Cassidy's Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle with Highlights
1. To get Katie Cassidy's hairstyle, start by spritzing damp hair with a shine serum and a heat protector, focusing on your ends.
2. Create a middle part before blow-drying.
3. Halfway through blow-drying, when hair is still slightly damp, spray your hair with a curl enhancing spray.
4. Continue to blow-dry using a fingertip diffuser and tousling the curls for a slightly undone look.
5. Once dry, you can add polish to curls by using a ¾-inch curling iron to go over face-framing layers.
6. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Katie Cassidy Hairstyles
Selena Gomez's Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle with Highlights
Michelle Williams Short, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Maria Menounos Edgy, Funky, Party Updo with Highlights
Fergie Medium, Sophisticated, Party, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a sexy way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair, and blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush. As you blow dry, wrap your hair around the brush and twist the brush outward.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron outward in the same direction you dried your hair.
4. Rake your fingers through the waves to break them up, and mist the bottom half of your hairstyle with shine spray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Tousled, Edgy, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles