Carmen Electra Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Julianne Hough Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail with Highlights
Julianne Hough's Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail with Highlights is an easy way to create a sophisticated look. Steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail. Secure it with an elastic.
2. Apply a dab of gel to your palms, and run them over the top of your head -- from your forehead to the elastic -- to smooth flyaways.
3. You can also curl the ends of your pony for a flirty touch.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Miley Cyrus' Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights is an edgy way to style dirty hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, start with second day hair -- it'll have more texture. Use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head for extra volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely at the back of your head, and twist it into a messy bun. Secure it with an elastic.
3. Tug at the top of your hair to loosen it up a bit for an edgier feel.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Eve Straight Ponytail with Highlights and Bangs
Julie Benz Romantic Ponytail with Highlights
Ashley Greene Chic, Straight, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Keira Knightley Curly, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs and Highlights
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Jessica Simpson Ponytail for Square Shaped Faces
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Alba Long, Curly Ponytail
Jessica Alba's gorgeous, twisted, low ponytail is simple, yet chic; great for a party or event. What to do:
1. Flip day-old (meaning, wash the day prior, not day of) hair over and lightly tease.
2. Pull all of your hair back into a low, tight pony.
3. Brush through the hair that's in your pony, then use a curling iron to tightly curl the entire section.
4. Pull hair at the crown upward slightly for a voluminous effect, careful not to create bumps in the style.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles