Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Beyonce Knowles Chic, Black Hairstyle with Highlights and Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Sexy, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle is a sexy way to add volume to your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Ashley Tisdale's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your hair from root to tip, and blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron outward to create voluminous waves.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Faith Hill Thick, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Megan Fox Long, Sexy Hairstyle with Highlights
Jennifer Lopez Long, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Jessica Biel Curly Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Molly Sims Long, Blonde Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Kim Kardashian Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.