Taylor Swift Romantic, Blonde, Party Updo
Jessica Alba Chic, Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba's pretty updo is just a messy bun with a flirty touch. Steal her style:
1. Pick out a 2-inch section of hair at the front of both sides of your head, and pull the rest of your hair back into a ponytail.
2. Braid both sections of hair down to below your ear, and gather the braids up with the rest of your ponytail. Take a second elastic and wrap it around, creating a messy bun.
3. Mist your finished updo with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Wavy Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's gorgeous updo is so fresh and romantic, perfect for prom or a wedding. Steal her style:
1. Work a curl cream through damp hair and partly air dry to create a wavy texture.
2. Use a diffuser while scrunching to create soft, defined curls. If your hair is naturally straight, use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Gather your curls up into a loose bun, and pin down any loose curls to lift hair off your face.
4. Mist your elegant updo with a strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Keira Knightley Sophisticated Updo with Bangs
Vera Farmiga Funky, Sophisticated Updo
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Kate Hudson Chic, Formal Updo
Jessalyn Gilsig Curly Prom Updo
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Miley Cyrus Romantic Updo for Prom
Miley Cyrus' pretty updo is soft and romantic. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a volumizing cream to damp roots, flip your hair over and blow dry. Once your hair is dry, use a comb to tease the top and sides for volume.
2. Pull your hair back loosely, making sure to leave lots of volume at the top. Tie it into a messy bun, letting the ends stick out.
3. Mist your hair with hairspray. You can gently tug at your bun from both sides throughout the night to keep it nice and big.
Kate Beckinsale Funky, Brunette Updo
Rachel McAdams Braids and Twists Updo for Prom
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
Selena Gomez's elegant updo is prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Blonde Updo
Scarlett Johansson's messy, yet glam, hairstyle makes for the perfect statement hair -- ideal if you're looking to stand out from the crowd for the night. Steal her look:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing product and blow dry hair with a diffuser (quell your inner perfectionist -- it's supposed to be a little tousled).
2. Now, take a super-small curling iron, or a crimping tool, and go over all your hair (even your bangs), because even though it's in a bun, you can still see the curls.
3. Next, create a side part -- it only has to go back about two inches, then pull your hair, except for your side-swept bangs, into a loose ponytail very high on your crown.
4. Take the tips of your hair and wrap them loosely around the base of your pony tail, and secure with pins.
5. Finish by pulling out a few small wisps of hair near your ears. And worry not about flyways, the point is to look a little bit messy. Put in a tiara or headband if you really want to up the glam like Johansson did.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Sandra Bullock Formal Updo
Salma Hayek Romantic Updo for Square Faces
Reese Witherspoon Blonde Updo
Penelope Cruz Sexy Updo with Bangs
Paris Hilton Sophisticated Updo for Round Faces
Paris Hilton Sophisticated, Braided Updo
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Braided Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicole Kidman Curly Updo
Nicole Kidman's messy style is an easy updo for curly hair, thick or fine. How to do it:
1. If your hair is not naturally curly, curl your entire head in small sections with a small-barreled curling iron.
2. For naturally curly gals, apply some curl-enhancing mousse or spray and let hair dry naturally.
3. Pull back hair away from face with your hands. In this case you don't have to worry about the frizz factor of your curls, they are supposed to be that way to get this look.
4. Twist hair back into large bun high on your head and pin in place with bobby pins making zigzags or "x"s.
5. Wrap a scarf or fabric headband around your bun, hiding the pins.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Molly Sims Wavy Updo
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Michelle Williams Blonde Updo
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Maria Bello Tousled, Blonde Updo
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Malin Akerman Romantic Ponytail
Lucy Lui Straight, Chic Updo
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Blonde Updo
Leighton Meester Wavy Updo with Highlights
Lauren Conrad Sexy Updo with Bangs
Kirsten Dunst Tousled Updo
Keyshia Cole Long, Formal Updo
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Katherine Heigel Curly, Tousled Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Stiles Party Updo
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles