Katy Perry Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob is a trendy way to style an angled bob. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply straightening balm to damp hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Apply a few drops of shine serum to your palms and run them over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Dianna Agron Short, Layered, Bob with Bangs
Jennifer Aniston Straight, Layered Bob
Kristin Scott Thomas Short, Straight, Layered, Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Emma Thompson Short, Curly, Layered, Blonde Bob
Taraji P. Henson Short, Straight, Layered, Black Bob
Lauren Cohan Short, Layered, Edgy, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Keri Russell Short, Sexy, Curly Bob
Keira Knightley Tousled, Brunette, Layered Bob
Keira Knightley Short, Straight, Chic Bob
Jessica Stroup Short, Chic, Brunette Bob
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Victoria Beckham Short, Tousled, Layered Bob
Rachel Weisz's Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Tousled Bob
Jessica Alba's messy bob is perfect for no-fuss girls. See why:
1. Apply a dallop of texturizing mousse and tousle your hair with your hands while blow drying. Use your fingers to dry your bangs as well.
2. Voila! See how easy that was?
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rihanna Edgy, Long Bob
Rihanna's long bob has an edgy, jaggedy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. The front is also longer than the back, which adds even more cool-ness. To get the look:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry. Work in two to three layers (like a layer cake) from the bottom up -- doing this plays up the layers and the choppy vibe.
3. Run a flat iron over it using the same 3-layer technique.
4. To finish, smooth a little shine serum over the ends.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles