Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Lena Dunham's Short, Brunette, Funky, Layered Hairstyle
1. To get Lena Dunham's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow-dry your hair, then spritz with a shine spray and a heat protectant.
3. Use a flat iron to smooth over the top layer of your hair.
4. For layered styles, apply a bit of styling wax to the ends for a piecey finish.
See More Lena Dunham Hairstyles
Faith Hill Short, Curly, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Katy Perry Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob is a trendy way to style an angled bob. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply straightening balm to damp hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Apply a few drops of shine serum to your palms and run them over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Lady Gaga Long, Layered, Edgy Hairstyle
Jenna Ushkowitz Long, Curly, Funky, Black Hairstyle
Hayden Panettiere Short, Edgy Hairstyle
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Victoria Beckham Short, Layered Hairstyle
Rihanna Edgy, Short Hairstyle
Rihanna's pixie has extra-long jagged layers on top and short sides, which offers versatility to do softer rolled looks, or here, a sexy, edgy style. What to do:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through to distribute it evenly.
2. Blow dry hair with a vent brush in a forward direction until it's smooth and dry. As you dry it, direct hair across your face.
3. Run a flat iron over hair.
4. Use styling wax to add texture and spike up the bangs.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Rihanna Edgy, Long Bob
Rihanna's long bob has an edgy, jaggedy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. The front is also longer than the back, which adds even more cool-ness. To get the look:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry. Work in two to three layers (like a layer cake) from the bottom up -- doing this plays up the layers and the choppy vibe.
3. Run a flat iron over it using the same 3-layer technique.
4. To finish, smooth a little shine serum over the ends.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles