Avril Lavigne Long, Straight, Layered, Blonde Half Updo
Jessica Alba Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba's Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo with Braids and Twists has a cute nautical vibe to it. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair messily down the center.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and let it dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Spray each curl with lightweight hairspray and let it fall.
4. Take a small section of hair from above both ears and braid them back. Once they connect at the back of your head, secure them together with bobby pins for a boho-chic vibe.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Holly Madison Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Olivia Wilde Brunette Half Updo
Jenna Dewan Tousled Half Updo
Jenna Dewan's half updo works for all hair types -- but your cut needs to have chin-length layers in front and be long in back. Get the look:
1. Apply thickening spray and blow dry with your hands, not a brush. Be sure to lift the roots. (Hands-only styling gives you a not-perfect finish, which is the goal.)
2. Once hair is 80 percent dry, create a center part, and let your hair air dry the rest of the way.
3. Imagine you're wearing a headband. Pull all the hair behind it back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then wrap it into a messy chignon. Pin into place. Leave the front strands loose.
See More Jenna Dewan Hairstyles