Naomi Campbell's Long, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Carly Rae Jepsen's Long, Black, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicki Minaj's Long, Black, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicki Minaj's Long, Black, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs makes an edgy, asymmetrical haircut look gorgeous. Steal her style
1. To get Nicki Minaj's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Prepare your hair by misting a heat protectant throughout it from root to tips. Then use a flat iron to smooth your hair straight down the length, curling pieces inward as you reach the ends. Use the flat iron to smooth out your bangs as necessary.
3. Once the ends of your hair are curled, mist a shine serum onto the palms of your hands then rub them over the top and ends of your hair.
4. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles
Krysten Ritter's Long, Tousled, Black, Hairstyle with Bangs
Toni Braxton Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly, Tousled, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Zooey Deschanel Thick, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Amber Riley Long, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Hudson Long, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Raven Symone Long, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Robin Tunney Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).