Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).