Nicki Minaj's Long, Blonde, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicki Minaj's Long, Blonde, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs is perfect for a night on the town. To try her hairstyle:
1. To get Nicki Minaj's hairstyle, part damp hair in the middle and apply an anti-frizz serum from root to tip.
2. Divide hair into three sections and blow dry small pieces with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep the ends curled under.
3. Take a 1-inch section of hair from the front and back comb with a bristle brush for a funkier look.
4. Mist hair with finishing spray to keep hair in place all night.
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles
Amber Riley Long, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Eve Long, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Braids and Twists
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles