Zooey Deschanel's Long, Brunette, Half Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Gabrielle Union's Long, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Lily Collins' Long, Curly, Half Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Lily Collins' hairstyle, apply mousse to damp hair and fluff with fingers for height.
2. Blow dry hair completely with a round brush, including bangs.
3. Lift the top section of hair on the crown and tease the hair. Brush the top layer back over the teased part, and secure it into a small bun with bobby pins. 4. Separate the bottom layer of hair into three sections. Curl small sections of hair around a 1 1/2 – 2 -inch curling iron.
5. Run fingers through hair to break-up curl. Use firm-hold finishing spray for additional hold, especially at the top.
See More Lily Collins Hairstyles
Judy Greer Long, Brunette, Romantic, Half Updo with Bangs
Demi Lovato Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Demi Lovato's Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs looks gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by misting towel-dried hair with texturizing spray. Let your hair dry naturally for the most texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl small sections of your hair at a time. Do this until all of your hair is curled.
3. Take two sections of hair from both sides, and pull them back. Secure them at the back of your head using bobby pins.
4. Bring your curls over both shoulders, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles