Lea Michele Long, Curly, Party, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's Long, Curly, Party, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs is a sophisticated way to style your hair for a party. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl large sections of your hair. Don't brush through the curls; just mist them with hairspray and let them fall to your shoulders.
4. After you've curled all of your hair, spray it with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).