Lea Michele's Long, Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's Long, Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs is glamorous with a bit of an edge. Get the look:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser for added texture.
2. Allow your bangs to fall naturally, then begin curling your hair using a large styling wand. Starting from the back, wrap 1 to 2-inch hair sections around the barrel, hold for 10 seconds, then let loose.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, mist your hair with a texturizing spray, scrunching the ends with your fingers and piecing apart tight curls.
4. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Lea Michele
Karina Smirnoff's Long, Sexy, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Olivia Wilde Long, Tousled, Sexy, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Sexy Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Demi Lovato Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Demi Lovato's Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs looks gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by misting towel-dried hair with texturizing spray. Let your hair dry naturally for the most texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl small sections of your hair at a time. Do this until all of your hair is curled.
3. Take two sections of hair from both sides, and pull them back. Secure them at the back of your head using bobby pins.
4. Bring your curls over both shoulders, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Mandy Moore Romantic, Red, Half Updo with Bangs
Debby Ryan Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Brittany Flickinger Long, Tousled, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michelle's full, tousled hairstyle looks so gorgeous. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle and apply texturizing cream to the bottom half of your hair.
2. Blow dry your hair (don't forget to style your bangs) using a round brush, lifting hair outward to add volume.
3. If you want to add more body, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Finger comb through the curls to loosen them into waves.
4. Apply a bit of styling wax to the ends for a piece-y look, and mist the top of your head with anti-frizz hairspray.
Pamela Anderson Long, Sexy Blonde Hairstyle
Bryce Dallas Howard Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Garner Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Taylor Momsen Long, Sexy, Tousled Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Brunette, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Mischa Barton Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Martina McBride Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Liv Tyler Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Long, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kristin Cavallari Long, Layered Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Kelly Clarkson Long, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson's tousled, wavy hairstyle works as well for everyday as it does for a casual date night. Get the look:
1. Comb a volumizing mousse through damp (not soaking wet) hair.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting at the roots to add volume.
3. When hair is dry, spray 2-inch sections with a curl-enhancing spray that offers soft hold. Then wrap each section around a large-barreled curling iron, curling away from the face for that Farrah Fawcett/"Charlie's Angels" look.
4. Finger-comb curls to separate, then spray with a light-hold hairspray.