Zooey Deschanel Thick, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Zooey Deschanel Curly, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Mischa Barton Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Martina McBride Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Long, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).