Anna Faris' Long, Blonde, Funky Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Anna Faris' hairstyle, prepare damp hair by applying a texturizing cream and a heat protector.
2.Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting at the roots for volume.
3. Once your hair is dry, pull your hair back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Make sure to leave out a few face-framing tendrils.
4. Wrap your ponytail around the elastic into a topknot and secure with bobby pins.
5. Use a ½-inch curling iron to curl tendrils away from your face.
6. Spritz a paddle brush with a light hold hairspray and brush over your bangs to keep frizz and flyaways in check.
See More Anna Faris Hairstyles
Jennifer Lawrence Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs is a great look for your next "big night." Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to give them extra lift and body.
2. Gather hair into a low bun and secure with an elastic. Pull out a few strands of hair around the face.
3. Using a 2-inch curling iron, curl the hair around your face so that the hair frames your face when released from the curling iron.
4. Mist your entire head with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles