Nicki Minaj's Long, Black, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicki Minaj's Long, Black, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs makes an edgy, asymmetrical haircut look gorgeous. Steal her style
1. To get Nicki Minaj's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Prepare your hair by misting a heat protectant throughout it from root to tips. Then use a flat iron to smooth your hair straight down the length, curling pieces inward as you reach the ends. Use the flat iron to smooth out your bangs as necessary.
3. Once the ends of your hair are curled, mist a shine serum onto the palms of your hands then rub them over the top and ends of your hair.
4. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles
Amber Riley Long, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Solange Knowles Long, Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Black, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Katerina Graham Funky, Black Updo
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
Jenna Ushkowitz Long, Curly, Funky, Black Hairstyle
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
VV Brown Long, Funky Hairstyle
Rihanna Edgy, Long Bob
Rihanna's long bob has an edgy, jaggedy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. The front is also longer than the back, which adds even more cool-ness. To get the look:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry. Work in two to three layers (like a layer cake) from the bottom up -- doing this plays up the layers and the choppy vibe.
3. Run a flat iron over it using the same 3-layer technique.
4. To finish, smooth a little shine serum over the ends.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles