Courteney Cox-Arquette Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Layered, Black Hairstyle with Red Highlights
Amber Riley Long, Layered, Sexy, Chic, Black Hairstyle with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered, Chic Black Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger Long, Curly, Layered, Tousled, Sexy, Black Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Curly, Layered, Tousled, Sexy, Black Hairstyle looks so sexy on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and let it dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap small sections of hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron. Wrap each section around the barrel in the same direction to get uniform waves.
4. Finger comb through your waves and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Black, Party Hairstyle
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Black, Curly Hairstyle is a sexy way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start.
2. Apply thickening mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in small sections. Separate your curls and bring them over one shoulder.
4. Mist your hairstyle with anti-frizz hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Jenna Ushkowitz Long, Curly, Funky, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered Hairstyle with Bangs
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Chic Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jenna Ushkowitz Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Rihanna Edgy, Long Bob
Rihanna's long bob has an edgy, jaggedy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. The front is also longer than the back, which adds even more cool-ness. To get the look:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry. Work in two to three layers (like a layer cake) from the bottom up -- doing this plays up the layers and the choppy vibe.
3. Run a flat iron over it using the same 3-layer technique.
4. To finish, smooth a little shine serum over the ends.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles