LaLa Vazquez's Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry's black waves look so romantic. See how to style them:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a sophisticated vibe.
2. Blow dry your hair using a round brush. When your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and gently run them over your hair to tame any frizzies.
3. Now use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Use your fingers to loosen the curls a bit.
4. Apply a tiny bit of styling gel to your fingers and style your bangs to the side.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.