Kelly Rowland's Long, Curly, Black, Party Hairstyle
Brandy's Long, Black, Curly, Party Hairstyle
Amber Riley's Long, Black, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists takes a simple braid and makes it perfect for a night out. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a smoothing cream to your damp hair and part in the middle.
2. Blow dry your hair completely with a large round brush to emphasize natural wave and body.
3. Pull hair loosely over one shoulder and braid. Secure end with an elastic.
4. Mist your hair all over with texturizing spray to finish.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Christina Milian Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle
Christina Milian's Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle is a sexy way to style long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, mist damp hair with texturizing spray and blow dry roughly with your hands to add texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel outward and hold for 10 seconds to create voluminous-looking curls.
3. Rake your fingers through the curls to separate them, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Long, Black, Party Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black, Party Hairstyle
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
Jenna Ushkowitz Long, Curly, Funky, Black Hairstyle
VV Brown Long, Funky Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).