Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Brittany Snow with a Long, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Brittany Snow’s Long, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is a chic way to show off bright lips and fluttery lashes. Get the look:
1. To get Brittany Snow’s hairstyle, apply a thickening mousse to damp hair. Part your hair above the arch of your brow, and then blow dry with a large round brush.
2. Mist your hair with a texturizing spray, and then tousle it with your fingers to loosen the texture.
3. Braid your hair in a very loose side braid.
4. Pull out a few face-framing pieces.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Amanda Seyfried with a Long, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
1. To get Amanda Seyfried’s hairstyle, apply a gel to damp hair. Part your hair in the center.2. Divide your hair into two sections and braid each one into a French braid.3. Wrap the tails of your braids together into a low bun, and then pin them in place with bobby pins. 4. Spray your hair shine serum.5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Cat Deeley's Long, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. To get Cat Deeley's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse onto damp hair, and then blow dry evenly using a vented brush. 2. Once your hair is dry, toss it over to one side. Then run a flat iron over the layers at the very top of your hair, bending them at the ends to create a slight wave. 3. Begin braiding your hair normally over your shoulder. Make sure to start closely to the roots of your hair and braid down the length of your hair. Secure the ends with an elastic. 4. Tug on the braid to loosen it. Then finish by misting with shine serum.
See More Cat Deeley Hairstyles
Amber Heard's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
1. To get Amber Heard's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo onto unwashed hair for added texture. 2. Use your fingers to create a loose side part. Divide your hair into three, uneven vertical sections. A thin section by your ear, a slightly larger section at the center back, and the largest section with the rest of your hair. 3. Start off by French braiding the thinnest section of your hair. Secure it with a clear elastic. Then braid the section in the back on the largest section on the side into two normal braids. Secure it with clear elastic. 4. Lightly pull at each of the braids to loosen them, then lightly mist them with hairspray..5. Drape the largest braid across the top of your head like a headband until it meets the beginning of the medium size braid on the other side. Secure it with bobby pins.6. Gather both the small French braid and the two combined braids and make a low side bun. Secure with bobby pins and gently pull pieces of your hair at your hairline to frame your face. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray
See More Amber Heard Hairstyles
Heidi Klum's Long, Blonde, Layered, Party Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. To get Heidi Klum's hairstyle, start by applying a heat protectant to damp hair, then blow dry.
2. Use a fine tooth comb to create a side part that starts at the arch of your eyebrow.
3. On one side of your part, start braiding a medium-sized section of hair, starting at the temple. Once you reach the nape of your neck, secure with bobby pins.
4. On the opposite side of your part use a 2-inch curling iron and go layer by layer to curl the hair outward.
5. Use a pomade to smooth down any flyaways and finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Heidi Klum Hairstyles