Portia de Rossi Long, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Ponytail
Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Dakota Fanning's Long, Edgy, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Kaley Cuoco's Long, Blonde, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle
Ellie Goulding's Long, Edgy, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle
Nicki Minaj's Long, Blonde, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicki Minaj's Long, Blonde, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs is perfect for a night on the town. To try her hairstyle:
1. To get Nicki Minaj's hairstyle, part damp hair in the middle and apply an anti-frizz serum from root to tip.
2. Divide hair into three sections and blow dry small pieces with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep the ends curled under.
3. Take a 1-inch section of hair from the front and back comb with a bristle brush for a funkier look.
4. Mist hair with finishing spray to keep hair in place all night.
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles
Christina Aguilera Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Half Updo
Amanda Seyfried Sexy, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Eve Long, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Braids and Twists
Ke$ha Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Ke$ha's Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle is a daring look. See how to get it:
1. To get Ke$ha's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start. Run a generous amount of thickening mousse through your hair from root to tip.
2. Separate your hair into four sections. Braid a few sections, and twist the other sections. Secure all of your hair into a bun at the top of your hair, and let it dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, take out the braids and twists and run your fingers through your hair. Mist your waves with salt spray, and scrunch them with your hands.
See More Ke$ha Hairstyles
Taylor Momsen Long, Edgy Hairstyle
Taylor Momsen Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Taylor Momsen Blonde, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ke$ha's tousled waves are the ultimate bohemian look. Steal her style:
1. Forget about washing your hair, this look works best on dirtier hair. Rub a large dallop of texturizing mousse through day-old hair and braid it overnight.
2. The next morning, take out your braids and spritz your waves with salt spray. Use your hands to scrunch them and let them dry.
3. Spritz your roots with some volumizing spray and blow dry while lifting hair at the roots to add sexy volume.