Portia de Rossi Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Britney Spears Long, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Blonde Ponytail
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Hayden Panettiere Long, Tousled Ponytail
Drew Barrymore Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Brittany Snow Sexy, Curly Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's beachy waves are a perfect way for a girl with straight hair to turn up the curl. What to do:
1. The night before you want to wear this style, apply a curling mousse to your entire head of damp hair.
2. Section out 2-inch random pieces coving your entire head (depending on how much hair you have, you could have anywhere between 8 to 16 sections) With each small section, twist hair into a tiny tight bun, securing with a bobby pin.
3. Before hitting the pillow, blast little buns with heat from your dryer just to give the drying process a head start -- pun intended.
4. In the morning, let hair loose from pins, shake out curls and make a slight side part. Mist with a flexible-hold hairspray.