Julianne Hough Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle is a sexy way to style your hair for an event. See how to get the look:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to your hair, and blow dry straight under low heat using a round boar bristle brush. Lift up the sections of hair near the crown to add volume while drying.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over the ends of your hair to straighten them even more.
4. Mist your hairstyle with shine spray to finish.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Pamela Anderson Long, Thick, Layered, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Holly Madison Long, Curly, Thick, Formal, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle is so versatile, it can be considered either bohemian or black tie. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for more hold.
2. Part your hair down the middle and apply heat protectant before sectioning hair into 2-inch pieces.
3. Create loose curls by wrapping the bottom half of each section around a 1-inch curling iron.
4. After all of your hair is curled, finish by applying shine spray and running your fingers through the curls.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Heidi Montag Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Britney Spears Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lo Bosworth Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Thick, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Christina Aguilera Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Romantic, Curly Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ke$ha's tousled waves are the ultimate bohemian look. Steal her style:
1. Forget about washing your hair, this look works best on dirtier hair. Rub a large dallop of texturizing mousse through day-old hair and braid it overnight.
2. The next morning, take out your braids and spritz your waves with salt spray. Use your hands to scrunch them and let them dry.
3. Spritz your roots with some volumizing spray and blow dry while lifting hair at the roots to add sexy volume.
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Molly Sims Long, Blonde Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Straight, Sexy Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.