Anna Faris' Long, Blonde, Funky Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Anna Faris' hairstyle, prepare damp hair by applying a texturizing cream and a heat protector.
2.Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting at the roots for volume.
3. Once your hair is dry, pull your hair back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Make sure to leave out a few face-framing tendrils.
4. Wrap your ponytail around the elastic into a topknot and secure with bobby pins.
5. Use a ½-inch curling iron to curl tendrils away from your face.
6. Spritz a paddle brush with a light hold hairspray and brush over your bangs to keep frizz and flyaways in check.
See More Anna Faris Hairstyles
Amber Heard's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
1. To get Amber Heard's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo onto unwashed hair for added texture. 2. Use your fingers to create a loose side part. Divide your hair into three, uneven vertical sections. A thin section by your ear, a slightly larger section at the center back, and the largest section with the rest of your hair. 3. Start off by French braiding the thinnest section of your hair. Secure it with a clear elastic. Then braid the section in the back on the largest section on the side into two normal braids. Secure it with clear elastic. 4. Lightly pull at each of the braids to loosen them, then lightly mist them with hairspray.. 5. Drape the largest braid across the top of your head like a headband until it meets the beginning of the medium size braid on the other side. Secure it with bobby pins. 6. Gather both the small French braid and the two combined braids and make a low side bun. Secure with bobby pins and gently pull pieces of your hair at your hairline to frame your face. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray
See More Amber Heard Hairstyles
Carly Chaikin's Long, Blonde, Wedding, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Carly Chaikin's hairstyle, start with dry, unwashed hair. Using a round brush, backcomb the top layer of your hair away from your face, leaving out one face-framing section. 2. Next, use a teasing comb to tease the hair around your crown and mist with a light-hold hairspray. 3. Use the brush to smooth out the sides of your hair and gather it into a ponytail at the nape of your neck. 4. Wrap the ponytail around your hair elastic into a loose chignon and secure with bobby pins. 5. Spritz hair with a heat protectant, then use a 2-inch curling iron to curl your face-framing sections away from your face. 6. Mist your whole head with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Carly Chaikin Hairstyles
Claire Danes' Straight, Blonde, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle
Blake Lively's Long, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie's Long, Blonde, Party, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Taylor Swift Romantic, Blonde, Party Updo
Dianna Agron Chic, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists
Taylor Swift Romantic, Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Amanda Seyfried Sexy, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Paris Hilton Romantic, Blonde Updo
Hayden Panettiere Chic, Blond Updo
Taylor Swift Curly, Blonde Updo
Jenna Jameson Funky, Blonde Updo
Alice Eve Straight, Chic, Blonde Updo
Lara Spencer Romantic, Blonde Updo
Diane Kruger Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Holly Madison Long, Curly Ponytail
Holly Madison Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Paris Hilton Long, Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Lydia Hearst Long, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Amanda Seyfried Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Paris Hilton Sophisticated, Braided Updo
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Braided Updo with Bangs
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.