Heidi Klum's Long, Blonde, Layered, Party Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. To get Heidi Klum's hairstyle, start by applying a heat protectant to damp hair, then blow dry.
2. Use a fine tooth comb to create a side part that starts at the arch of your eyebrow.
3. On one side of your part, start braiding a medium-sized section of hair, starting at the temple. Once you reach the nape of your neck, secure with bobby pins.
4. On the opposite side of your part use a 2-inch curling iron and go layer by layer to curl the hair outward.
5. Use a pomade to smooth down any flyaways and finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Heidi Klum Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists takes a simple braid and makes it perfect for a night out. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a smoothing cream to your damp hair and part in the middle.
2. Blow dry your hair completely with a large round brush to emphasize natural wave and body.
3. Pull hair loosely over one shoulder and braid. Secure end with an elastic.
4. Mist your hair all over with texturizing spray to finish.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles