Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Brittany Snow with a Long, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Brittany Snow’s Long, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is a chic way to show off bright lips and fluttery lashes. Get the look:
1. To get Brittany Snow’s hairstyle, apply a thickening mousse to damp hair. Part your hair above the arch of your brow, and then blow dry with a large round brush.
2. Mist your hair with a texturizing spray, and then tousle it with your fingers to loosen the texture.
3. Braid your hair in a very loose side braid.
4. Pull out a few face-framing pieces.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Cat Deeley's Long, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. To get Cat Deeley's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse onto damp hair, and then blow dry evenly using a vented brush. 2. Once your hair is dry, toss it over to one side. Then run a flat iron over the layers at the very top of your hair, bending them at the ends to create a slight wave. 3. Begin braiding your hair normally over your shoulder. Make sure to start closely to the roots of your hair and braid down the length of your hair. Secure the ends with an elastic. 4. Tug on the braid to loosen it. Then finish by misting with shine serum.
See More Cat Deeley Hairstyles
Bella Thorne's Long, Romantic, Wavy, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Bangs
Bella Thorne's Long, Romantic, Wavy, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Bangs is flirty and versatile enough to wear on a date or during the day. Steal her style:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry with a round brush.
2. Spritz a heat protectant, then use a medium barrel curling iron to curl random pieces of your hair. Comb your bangs forward and let them lay naturally.
3. Part your hair slightly off center, pull your hair to one side to create a braid and secure with a clear elastic.
4. Use your fingers to slightly pull the braid apart, then take a small piece of hair from the bottom of your braid and tie it around the elastic.
6. Let a few pieces hang around the other side of your face. Set with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Amber Heard's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
1. To get Amber Heard's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo onto unwashed hair for added texture. 2. Use your fingers to create a loose side part. Divide your hair into three, uneven vertical sections. A thin section by your ear, a slightly larger section at the center back, and the largest section with the rest of your hair. 3. Start off by French braiding the thinnest section of your hair. Secure it with a clear elastic. Then braid the section in the back on the largest section on the side into two normal braids. Secure it with clear elastic. 4. Lightly pull at each of the braids to loosen them, then lightly mist them with hairspray.. 5. Drape the largest braid across the top of your head like a headband until it meets the beginning of the medium size braid on the other side. Secure it with bobby pins. 6. Gather both the small French braid and the two combined braids and make a low side bun. Secure with bobby pins and gently pull pieces of your hair at your hairline to frame your face. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray
See More Amber Heard Hairstyles
Maia Mitchell's Long, Brunette, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
Maia Mitchell's Long, Brunette, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids is a playful look for long hair lengths. Get the look:
1. To get Maia Mitchell's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo on dry, unwashed hair to add grip for the updo.
2. Part your hair down the middle, then divide it into two low ponytails. Secure each ponytail with a clear elastic.
3. Braid each ponytail and secure each end with another elastic. Use your fingers to loosen the braids to create a messier look.
4. Pull one braid over the top of your head toward your opposite ear and secure with bobby pins.
5. Take the remaining braid and repeat on the other side, crisscrossing the braids at the front. Secure with bobby pins and set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Maia Mitchell Hairstyles
Katy Perry's Long, Romantic, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Katy Perry's Long, Romantic, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is just as elegant as it is stylish. Get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair then blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep center part then use a flat iron to loosely wave sections of your hair outward. Clamp your hair at the root, then run the iron down while twisting your wrist slightly outward to create loose waves.
3. Brush through your hair with a boar bristle brush, then separate a 3 to 5-inch section of your hair above your ear to be braided.
4. Braid the section down through to the ends and pull it over to the opposite side. Then, secure the piece with bobby pins.
5. Finish by spritzing your hair all over with hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles