Hailee Steinfeld with a Long, Brunette, Edgy, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Hailee Steinfeld’s Long, Brunette, Edgy, Updo Hairstyle is a style that complements smoky eyes and matte skin. Get the look:
1. To get Hailee Steinfeld’s hairstyle, start by applying a gel to damp hair. Pull your hair back into a ponytail, and then secure with an elastic.
2. Blow dry the tail of your pony with a paddle brush.
3. Twist your ponytail into a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Hailee Steinfeld Hairstyles
Keri Russell Long, Wavy, Brunette, Edgy Hairstyle
1. To get Keri Russell’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Part your hair off to the side. 2. Spray your hair with a salt spray to add wave and texture. 3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Keri Russell Hairstyles
Christina Milian's Long, Brunette, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle
Christina Milian's Long, Brunette, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle makes soft curls look elegant on ombre-dyed hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a center part then begin curling 1-inch sections of your hair using a medium sized barrel curling iron. Be sure to clamp your hair around your chin level and curl away from your face.
3. Use a flat iron to smooth the top sections of your hair. Then gently rake through your curls using your fingers to loosen them.
4. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Christina Milian
Shenae Grimes Long, Edgy, Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kat Von D Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.