Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Sandra Bullock Formal, Romantic Hairstyle
1. Create a deep side part and apply a shine serum before blow drying hair straight.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the top half of your hair, and curl the bottom of your hair with a large-barrel curling iron.
3. Tuck hair behind both ears, and bring one side over your shoulder for an elegant finish.