Nicole Scherzinger with a Long, Brunette, Tousled, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Nicole Scherzinger’s Long, Brunette, Tousled, Updo Hairstyle is a chic look that highlights defined features and a strapless neckline. Steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger’s hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow-dry your hair, using your fingers to add texture.
2. Pull your hair into a high bun and secure with bobby pins. Loosen any too-tight pieces with your hands.
3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Rihanna with a Long, Brunette, Chic, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Rihanna’s Long, Brunette, Chic, Updo Hairstyle pairs perfectly with bold brows and plum lips. Get the look:
1. To get Rihanna’s hairstyle, apply a sea salt spray to damp hair and blow dry, using your hands to add texture.
2. Pull your hair into a high, messy bun and pin into place with bobby pins.
3. Mist a shine spray onto your hair.
4. Rub pomade between your hands, and then work it through the crown of your hair to add shine.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Hailee Steinfeld with a Long, Brunette, Edgy, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Hailee Steinfeld’s hairstyle, start by applying a gel to damp hair. Pull your hair back into a ponytail, and then secure with an elastic. 2. Blow dry the tail of your pony with a paddle brush. 3. Twist your ponytail into a bun and secure it with bobby pins. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Hailee Steinfeld Hairstyles
Maia Mitchell's Long, Brunette, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
1. To get Maia Mitchell's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo on dry, unwashed hair to add grip for the updo. 2. Part your hair down the middle, then divide it into two low ponytails. Secure each ponytail with a clear elastic. 3. Braid each ponytail and secure each end with another elastic. Use your fingers to loosen the braids to create a messier look. 4. Pull one braid over the top of your head toward your opposite ear and secure with bobby pins. 5. Take the remaining braid and repeat on the other side, crisscrossing the braids at the front. Secure with bobby pins and set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Maia Mitchell Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart's Long, Brunette, Updo, Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Vanessa Minnillo's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Half Updo Hairstyle
Vanessa Minnillo's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Half Updo Hairstyle
Victoria Justice's Long, Brunette, Chic, Half Updo Hairstyle
Victoria Justice's Long, Brunette, Chic, Half Updo Hairstyle is a low-fuss option for medium to longer hair lengths. Get the look:
1. To get Victoria Justice's hairstyle, apply a heat taming spray to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry create a deep middle part and smooth a frizz controlling serum onto your hair. Run a flat iron through your hair if necessary.
3. Loosely pull the front two-inch sections of your hair back and secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Sexy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Emily Blunt's Long, Romantic, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Emily Blunt's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to wet hair, and create a deep side part. 2. Pull hair loosely back into a low bun. The hair should swoop on the sides, rather than look brushed straight back tight against the scalp. Leave a few pieces of hair from around the face out of the bun. Secure bun with bobby pins. 3. Pull the left out pieces across the forehead, and secure the piece to the side with a bobby pin. 4. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the remaining face framing pieces. 5. Spray entire look with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Emily Blunt Hairstyles
Shailene Woodley Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo
Shailene Woodley's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo is a fun way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley's hairstyle, apply root boosting spray to the roots of your hair to give your hair extra volume.
2. Blow dry your hair around a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap large sections of your hair around Velcro rollers for an hour. Remove the rollers, and brush out your curls.
4. Apply shine serum to your hair from roots to end. Then, gather all of you rhair into a ponytail at the crown of your head.
5. Twist sections of your pony around the base to create a round bun. Secure each piece down with bobby pins.
6. Finish by misting your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Angelina Jolie Sophisticated, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Nikki Reed Long, Wavy, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle with Highlights
Alexa Vega Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail
Selena Gomez Tousled, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez Sexy Brunette Updo
Miranda Kerr Long, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Penelope Cruz Brunette Updo
Penelope Cruz Long, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Jessica Lowndes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Jessica Lowndes' elegant ballerina bun is a great choice for medium to long hair. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. To start, rub a dollop of texturizing product through dry hair.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
3. Twist your pony, and wrap it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends below the bun using bobby pins.
4. Tug out some wisps of hair near your face and curl them with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's sleek bun transforms a daytime look into a sultry nighttime one. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair down the center.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to damp hair and comb through well.
3. Use a paddle brush to brush your hair into a low ballerina bun, making sure you smooth out any bumps along the way.
4. Secure your bun with an elastic, and use bobby pins to pin down any loose pieces of hair.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles