Leona Lewis' Long, Chic, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Ciara's Chic, Party, Long, Ponytail Hairstyle
Kristin Davis Long, Curly Party, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Cheryl Burke Long, Chic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Selena Gomez Long, Straight, Chic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Straight, Chic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle looked stunning at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards. Steal her style:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, part your hair down the center as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply straightening cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Mist your hairstyle with shine spray to add a gorgeous sheen.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Blake Lively Long, Blonde Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' sexy waves are a hassle-free style for girls with long hair. Get the look:
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.