Demi Lovato Long, Curly, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Curly, Edgy, Red Hairstyle is a sexy way to style super long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply texturizing product to the bottom half of your hair and allow it to dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl your hair in small sections. Twist the barrel in the same direction every time to get uniform curls.
3. Finger comb through your curls to break them up a bit, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray.
4. For an edgy vibe, slip on a fedora to complete your look.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Shenae Grimes Long, Edgy, Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Kat Von D Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' sexy waves are a hassle-free style for girls with long hair. Get the look:
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.