Cheryl Burke's Long, Brunette, Party, Curly Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Curly, Elegant, Romantic Hairstyle
1. To get Whitney Port's hairstyle, give your hair a deep side part.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your hair from root to tips, and blow dry roughly with your hands.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections.
4. Break up the curls with your fingers, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Whitney Port Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Angelina Jolie Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Salma Hayek Long, Thick, Curly, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks old-Hollywood glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, start by applying Moroccan Oil to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends of damp hair.
2. Part your hair deeply to the side and blow dry with a round brush for a smoother look.
3. When your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to wrap your hair into waves.
4. Mist your hair with a flexible-hold hairspray to give it natural-looking hold and run your fingers through your hair to loosen up the curls.
5. Pull back one side of your hair, and secure it with a few bobby pins. To finish, bring your hair over the opposite side and give it one more mist of hairspray for safe holding.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Ashley Greene Long, Curly, Formal, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Abigail Breslin's Long, Curly, Sexy, Formal, Blonde Half Updo
Hilary Swank Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Holly Madison Long, Curly, Thick, Formal, Blonde Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Long, Curly, Romantic, Half Updo
Brandy Long, Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes' curly hairstyle works best on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a smoothing product, part your hair down the middle and blow dry it straight using a paddle or round brush. Put a few drops of shine serum on your palms and run them through your hair to get rid of frizz.
2. Use a 3/4-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair, twisting away from the face. Wrap hair tightly around the barrel and hold for at least five seconds before releasing.
3. Set your curls with a strong-hold hairspray, and bring them over your shoulder for the finishing touch.
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Hilary Duff Curly Half Updo for Prom
Amanda Seyfried Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Taylor Swift Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Paris Hilton Curly, Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kristin Chenoweth Curly, Formal Half-Updo
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Katherine Heigel Curly, Romantic, Long Hairstyle
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.