Cheryl Burke's Long, Brunette, Party, Curly Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Curly, Elegant, Romantic Hairstyle
1. To get Whitney Port's hairstyle, give your hair a deep side part.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your hair from root to tips, and blow dry roughly with your hands.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections.
4. Break up the curls with your fingers, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Whitney Port Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Angelina Jolie Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Salma Hayek Long, Thick, Curly, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Ashley Greene Long, Curly, Formal, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Abigail Breslin's Long, Curly, Sexy, Formal, Blonde Half Updo
Hilary Swank Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Holly Madison Long, Curly, Thick, Formal, Blonde Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Long, Curly, Romantic, Half Updo
Brandy Long, Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes' curly hairstyle works best on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a smoothing product, part your hair down the middle and blow dry it straight using a paddle or round brush. Put a few drops of shine serum on your palms and run them through your hair to get rid of frizz.
2. Use a 3/4-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair, twisting away from the face. Wrap hair tightly around the barrel and hold for at least five seconds before releasing.
3. Set your curls with a strong-hold hairspray, and bring them over your shoulder for the finishing touch.
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Hilary Duff Curly Half Updo for Prom
Amanda Seyfried Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Taylor Swift Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles