Lacey Schwimmer's Long, Funky, Curly Hairstyle
Fergie Long, Curly, Sexy, Romantic, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Ariana Grande Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle
Ariana Grande's long, curly, funky, red hairstyle is a fun look for a party or a night out with the girls. Steal her style:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, create an extreme side part as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply thickening mousse to your damp hair, and blow dry hair with a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron/rod to create curls. Spray curls with an anti-frizz hairspray.
4. Take the smaller side of the part and wrap backward and down, around the back of your head. Use bobby pins (or a large hair clip) to secure the hair.
5. Spray with a strong hold hairspray, especially in the back of your head. Pull all hair over one shoulder.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Rihanna Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Rihanna's Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists was a show-stopper in New York City. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, part your hair either down the center or slightly to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your roots, and smooth out the top of your hair using a blow dryer and a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Finger comb through your ends to break them up.
4. Take a 2-inch section of hair from the side of your head, and roll it up loosely. Secure the twist with bobby pins. Repeat on the other side of your head.
4. Spray your entire look with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles