Holland Roden with a Long, Red, Curly, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
Holland Roden’s Long, Red, Curly, Ponytail hairstyle puts the focus on a quirky dress and smoky eyes. Get the look:
1. To get Holland Roden’s hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow-dry using a round brush. Part your hair to the side.
2. Pull your hair into a low, loose pony and secure with an elastic.
3. Push up the crown of your hair and pin a bump into place there with bobby pins.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Holland Roden Hairstyles
Molly Sims' Long, Blonde, Curly, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Molly Sims' hairstyle, start with day-old hair for better hold. Mist your roots with dry shampoo to absorb any oil near the scalp.
2. Pull hair into a semi-high ponytail, spritzing the hair with hairspray and brushing the hair taunt into the pony. Secure with an elastic.3. Divide hair from the ponytail into three sections and spray each with light-hold hairspray. Wrap sections around a 1-inch curling iron, smaller sizes produce more defined curls, leaving the ends out for a more tousled look.
4. Mist hair with a strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Molly Sims Hairstyles
Lucy Liu Sexy, Curly, Black Ponytail
Audrina Patridge Long, Curly, Chic, Sexy, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Taylor Swift Romantic, Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Taylor Swift Blonde, Curly, Ponytail
Brandy Long, Black, Curly, Romantic Ponytail
Jennifer Love Hewitt Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Holly Madison Long, Curly Ponytail
Holly Madison Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Keira Knightley Curly, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs and Highlights
Emmy Rossum Romantic, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Natasha Richardson Long, Blonde, Curly Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Jessica Alba Long, Curly Ponytail
Jessica Alba's gorgeous, twisted, low ponytail is simple, yet chic; great for a party or event. What to do:
1. Flip day-old (meaning, wash the day prior, not day of) hair over and lightly tease.
2. Pull all of your hair back into a low, tight pony.
3. Brush through the hair that's in your pony, then use a curling iron to tightly curl the entire section.
4. Pull hair at the crown upward slightly for a voluminous effect, careful not to create bumps in the style.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles