Holland Roden with a Long, Red, Curly, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
Holland Roden’s Long, Red, Curly, Ponytail hairstyle puts the focus on a quirky dress and smoky eyes. Get the look:
1. To get Holland Roden’s hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow-dry using a round brush. Part your hair to the side.
2. Pull your hair into a low, loose pony and secure with an elastic.
3. Push up the crown of your hair and pin a bump into place there with bobby pins.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Holland Roden Hairstyles
Jessica Chastain's Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Red, Hairstyle
Lake Bell's, Long, Red, Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Demi Lovato Long, Curly, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Curly, Edgy, Red Hairstyle is a sexy way to style super long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply texturizing product to the bottom half of your hair and allow it to dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl your hair in small sections. Twist the barrel in the same direction every time to get uniform curls.
3. Finger comb through your curls to break them up a bit, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray.
4. For an edgy vibe, slip on a fedora to complete your look.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Bella Thorne Curly, Red Half Updo with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Curly, Red Half Updo with Bangs is a romantic way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply volumizing product to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Don't forget to blow dry your bangs too.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Rake your fingers through your curls when you're finished to break them up.
4. Pin back the top section of your hair using bobby pins, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Bella Thorne Long, Curly, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Long, Curly, Red Hairstyle with Bangs looks gorgeous on thick hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, start by apply smoothing cream to towel-dried hair when you get out of the shower.
2. Blow dry your hair straight by using a round brush to really smooth it out. Wrap your bangs around the round brush to give them shape while drying.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl small sections of your hair. Make sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair for a more polished look.
4. Mist your curls with shine spray to add a glossy sheen.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Ariana Grande Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle
Ariana Grande's long, curly, funky, red hairstyle is a fun look for a party or a night out with the girls. Steal her style:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, create an extreme side part as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply thickening mousse to your damp hair, and blow dry hair with a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron/rod to create curls. Spray curls with an anti-frizz hairspray.
4. Take the smaller side of the part and wrap backward and down, around the back of your head. Use bobby pins (or a large hair clip) to secure the hair.
5. Spray with a strong hold hairspray, especially in the back of your head. Pull all hair over one shoulder.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Rihanna Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Rihanna's Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists was a show-stopper in New York City. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, part your hair either down the center or slightly to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your roots, and smooth out the top of your hair using a blow dryer and a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Finger comb through your ends to break them up.
4. Take a 2-inch section of hair from the side of your head, and roll it up loosely. Secure the twist with bobby pins. Repeat on the other side of your head.
4. Spray your entire look with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Nicole Kidman Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Nicole Kidman's long red hair looks gorgeous styled in loose curls. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, curl the bottom half of it using a 1-inch curling iron.
4. Without separating the curls, gather up the top layer of your hair in a half updo. Secure it with a clip or bobby pins.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Bella Thorne Long, Romantic, Curly, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Bella Thorne's flirty hairstyle is perfect for girls with long, curly hair. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, apply smoothing cream to your curls and shake them out.
2. If your hair is naturally straight, let it air dry and then use a 1-inch curling iron to create small, tight curls throughout your hair.
3. Blow dry your bangs using a round brush to straighten them out.
4. If you want, pull back one side of your hair using bobby pins and add a vintage pin or accessory.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Bryce Dallas Howard Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Olsen Twins Romantic, Curly Hairstyles for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy, Red Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles