Salma Hayek Long, Thick, Curly, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Zooey Deschanel Curly, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Pamela Anderson Long, Thick, Layered, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Holly Madison Long, Curly, Thick, Formal, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle is so versatile, it can be considered either bohemian or black tie. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for more hold.
2. Part your hair down the middle and apply heat protectant before sectioning hair into 2-inch pieces.
3. Create loose curls by wrapping the bottom half of each section around a 1-inch curling iron.
4. After all of your hair is curled, finish by applying shine spray and running your fingers through the curls.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Adrienne Bailon Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Beyonce Knowles Sexy, Curly, Thick Hairstyle
Mariah Carey Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord Long, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Christina Aguilera Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Sarah Jessica Parker Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Romantic, Curly Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Nikki Reed Long, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Ciara Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' long waves are totally beachy-chic. See how to get the look:
1. Rub texturizing mousse through damp hair and braid tightly on both sides of your head. Twist the braids up into buns, pin down the ends and sleep on them overnight.
2. The next morning, take down your hair and finger comb the waves to loosen them.
3. Spritz waves with spray gel and scrunch with your hands to add a messy, tousled look.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Megan Fox Long, Sexy, Curly Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Kelly Rowland Sophisticated, Curly Hairstyle
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles