Ariel Winter with a Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Ariel Winter’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a barrel brush. Part your hair in the middle. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl your hair away from your face. 3. Smooth on a shine serum lightly with your hands. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Ariel Winter Hairstyles
Jessica Alba's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle creates a faux side-shaved style with combed waves. Get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a deep side part and brush your hair to the opposite side. Lightly mist with a shine serum.
3. Add a few curls to the ends of your hair in 2-inch sections with a large barrel curling iron. Brush through to soften.
4. Using a medium hold pomade, smooth back your hair at the roots opposite the side where your hair is down. Tuck your hair behind your ear and make the side as flat as possible.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rihanna's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Wavy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle is an easy way to style va-va-voom waves. Get the look:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Apply a heat protectant spray and create a deep side part.
3. Then begin to curl your hair in 2-inch sections with a large barrel curling iron, making sure to curl away from your face.
4. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Edgy, Funky, Party Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun way to add personality to a classic braid. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a shine serum to completely dry hair from roots to tips.
2. Rub a styling wax or pomade onto the palms of your hands and run it through your hair. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth hair down and tame flyaways.
3. Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Braid the ponytail and secure about three inches from the ends of your hair.
5. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
TIP: Try one of these hair dye techniques to give your style a color splash.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Rihanna's Long, Edgy, Party, Wavy Hairstyle
Rihanna's Long, Edgy, Party, Wavy Hairstyle makes wavy hair fun and different, but still chic. Get the look:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Starting from the back of your head, wrap 1-inch sections of your hair around a styling wand, hold for 20 seconds, then let loose. Continue with the rest of your hair.
3. Once hair is curled, tease lightly at the crown, then flip your hair over to one side and rake through the curls using your fingers. If you’re hair isn’t shaved on one side, create the illusion by pinning one side down in the direction of your flipped hair.
4. Finish by spritzing with a workable hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Nicki Minaj Long, Funky, Party, Edgy Hairstyle
Nicki Minaj's Long, Funky, Party, Edgy Hairstyle is a definite attention-getter. Here's how to get her style:
1. To get Nicki Minaj's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Blow dry your hair with a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and dry them under low eat.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair.
4. If you're going for the funky color aspect, use temporary hair dye to color half of your hair (in this case, a wash-out color might be best).
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
VV Brown Long, Funky Hairstyle
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' sexy waves are a hassle-free style for girls with long hair. Get the look:
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.