Jennifer Lopez with a Long, Brunette, Romantic, Formal Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jennifer Lopez’s hairstyle, spray shine spray through damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then blow dry with round brush.2. Spray your hair with a shine spray.3. Curl the ends of your hair under with a 2-inch curling wand.4. Tuck your hair behind your ears.5. Run pomade over any fly-aways.6. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Jennifer Lopez Hairstyles
Katy Perry with a Long, Black, Formal, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Katy Perry’s Long, Black, Formal, Updo Hairstyle is a polished and sultry look that pairs well with burgundy lips. Steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Pull your hair back into a messy bun and pin into place with bobby pins. Pull out a few pieces of your hair.
3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Shay Mitchell's Long, Straight, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
1. To get Shay Mitchell's hairstyle, create a deep center part with damp hair and apply a smoothing balm from your roots to your ends. 2. Mist your hair all over with a heat protectant spray, then begin blow drying it evenly starting from the back. Use a paddle brush to dry each section, leaving the ends straight as you go. 3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over the top layers of your hair to smooth any flyaways. 4. Finish my misting a soft bristle brush with hairspray and running it over your hair to smooth.
See More Shay Mitchell Hairstyles
Jessica Alba's Long, Formal, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Long, Formal, Romantic, Wavy hairstyle combines sophistication and elegance for a polished side-swept style. Get her look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp and blow dry straight using a round brush. Use the brush to lift at the roots and create volume.
2. Create a deep side part. Then, use a wide barrel curling iron to vertically curl sections of hair toward your face. Clamp each section at your eye level and work your way down to the ends.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, brush through your waves using a paddle brush.
4. Use a soft brush to smooth the top of your hair down and finish with a lightweight hairspray.
See More Jessica Willis Hairstyles
Rumer Willis' Long, Romantic, Wavy, Formal Hairstyle
Diane Kruger's Blonde, Long, Chic, Formal Hairstyle
Jessica Chastain's Long, Wavy, Formal, Romantic Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's Long, Straight, Formal, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's Long, Straight, Formal, Sophisticated Hairstyle is a pretty and polished style that can be done in just three steps. Get the look:
1. To get Julianne Moore's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and create a deep center part.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a round brush, slightly wrapping your ends under. Then run a flat iron through your hair to tame any wavy pieces.
3. Finish by misting a soft brush with hairspray and running it over the top of your hair.
See More Julianne Moore Hairstyles
Jessica Chastain's Red, Wavy, Long, Formal Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Long, Black, Straight, Formal Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Long, Black, Straight, Formal Hairstyle is a polished look that can be done in three steps. Steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Create a deep center part and mist a heat protecting spray throughout. Then use a ceramic straightening iron to smooth any wavy pieces.
3. Gently tease at the sides of your hair, then finish with shine serum.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Cheryl Burke's Long, Brunette, Party, Curly Hairstyle
Cobie Smulders' Long, Wavy, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Cobie Smulders' hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to wet hair.2. Rough dry your hair with a hair dryer, scrunching your hair with your fingers as it dries.3. Once dry, backcomb hair at the crown of your head for added volume.4. Brush all your hair back into a low bun. Secure bun with bobby pins. 5. Slide on a headband, smoothing all flyaways. To create even more volume behind the headband, use the tail end of a comb to loosen the hair in the back.6. Finish by spraying hair with a flexible-hold hairspray. See More Cobie Smulders Hairstyles
Jennifer Lawrence Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Tousled, Updo, Formal Hairstyle with Bangs is a great look for your next "big night." Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to give them extra lift and body.
2. Gather hair into a low bun and secure with an elastic. Pull out a few strands of hair around the face.
3. Using a 2-inch curling iron, curl the hair around your face so that the hair frames your face when released from the curling iron.
4. Mist your entire head with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Whitney Port Long, Curly, Elegant, Romantic Hairstyle
1. To get Whitney Port's hairstyle, give your hair a deep side part.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your hair from root to tips, and blow dry roughly with your hands.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections.
4. Break up the curls with your fingers, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Whitney Port Hairstyles
Mila Kunis Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Chic Hairstyle
Kaley Cuoco Long, Layered, Sexy, Formal, Blonde Hairstyle
Amber Heard Long, Layered, Sexy, Formal, Blonde Hairstyle
Shailene Woodley Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo
Shailene Woodley's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo is a fun way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley's hairstyle, apply root boosting spray to the roots of your hair to give your hair extra volume.
2. Blow dry your hair around a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap large sections of your hair around Velcro rollers for an hour. Remove the rollers, and brush out your curls.
4. Apply shine serum to your hair from roots to end. Then, gather all of you rhair into a ponytail at the crown of your head.
5. Twist sections of your pony around the base to create a round bun. Secure each piece down with bobby pins.
6. Finish by misting your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Eva Longoria Long, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Long, Wavy, Romantic, Formal, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Angelina Jolie Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Sarah Michelle Gellar Straight, Chic, Formal, Blonde Ponytail
Salma Hayek Long, Thick, Curly, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks old-Hollywood glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, start by applying Moroccan Oil to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends of damp hair.
2. Part your hair deeply to the side and blow dry with a round brush for a smoother look.
3. When your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to wrap your hair into waves.
4. Mist your hair with a flexible-hold hairspray to give it natural-looking hold and run your fingers through your hair to loosen up the curls.
5. Pull back one side of your hair, and secure it with a few bobby pins. To finish, bring your hair over the opposite side and give it one more mist of hairspray for safe holding.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Ashley Greene Long, Curly, Formal, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Abigail Breslin's Long, Curly, Sexy, Formal, Blonde Half Updo
Kristin Chenoweth Long, Blonde Ponytail with Bangs
Hilary Swank Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Holly Madison Long, Curly, Thick, Formal, Blonde Hairstyle
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Christina Aguilera Long, Blonde, Wavy, Half Updo
Dianna Agron Long, Curly, Romantic, Half Updo
Brandy Long, Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes' curly hairstyle works best on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a smoothing product, part your hair down the middle and blow dry it straight using a paddle or round brush. Put a few drops of shine serum on your palms and run them through your hair to get rid of frizz.
2. Use a 3/4-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair, twisting away from the face. Wrap hair tightly around the barrel and hold for at least five seconds before releasing.
3. Set your curls with a strong-hold hairspray, and bring them over your shoulder for the finishing touch.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Long, Straight Half Updo
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Dianna Agron Long, Straight Half Updo
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Hilary Duff Curly Half Updo for Prom
Amanda Seyfried Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Sandra Bullock Formal, Romantic Hairstyle
1. Create a deep side part and apply a shine serum before blow drying hair straight.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the top half of your hair, and curl the bottom of your hair with a large-barrel curling iron.
3. Tuck hair behind both ears, and bring one side over your shoulder for an elegant finish.
Vanessa Minnillo's Long, Brunette Half Updo
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Taylor Swift Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Paris Hilton Curly, Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Megan Fox Long, Straight Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Liv Tyler Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kristin Chenoweth Curly, Formal Half-Updo
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Katherine Heigel Curly, Romantic, Long Hairstyle
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Kate Bosworth Chic Ponytail
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.