Jennifer Lopez with a Long, Brunette, Romantic, Formal Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jennifer Lopez’s hairstyle, spray shine spray through damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then blow dry with round brush.2. Spray your hair with a shine spray.3. Curl the ends of your hair under with a 2-inch curling wand.4. Tuck your hair behind your ears.5. Run pomade over any fly-aways.6. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Jennifer Lopez Hairstyles
Shay Mitchell's Long, Straight, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
1. To get Shay Mitchell's hairstyle, create a deep center part with damp hair and apply a smoothing balm from your roots to your ends. 2. Mist your hair all over with a heat protectant spray, then begin blow drying it evenly starting from the back. Use a paddle brush to dry each section, leaving the ends straight as you go. 3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over the top layers of your hair to smooth any flyaways. 4. Finish my misting a soft bristle brush with hairspray and running it over your hair to smooth.
See More Shay Mitchell Hairstyles
Cheryl Burke's Long, Brunette, Party, Curly Hairstyle
Shailene Woodley Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo
Shailene Woodley's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo is a fun way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley's hairstyle, apply root boosting spray to the roots of your hair to give your hair extra volume.
2. Blow dry your hair around a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap large sections of your hair around Velcro rollers for an hour. Remove the rollers, and brush out your curls.
4. Apply shine serum to your hair from roots to end. Then, gather all of you rhair into a ponytail at the crown of your head.
5. Twist sections of your pony around the base to create a round bun. Secure each piece down with bobby pins.
6. Finish by misting your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Eva Longoria Long, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Angelina Jolie Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Salma Hayek Long, Thick, Curly, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks old-Hollywood glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, start by applying Moroccan Oil to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends of damp hair.
2. Part your hair deeply to the side and blow dry with a round brush for a smoother look.
3. When your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to wrap your hair into waves.
4. Mist your hair with a flexible-hold hairspray to give it natural-looking hold and run your fingers through your hair to loosen up the curls.
5. Pull back one side of your hair, and secure it with a few bobby pins. To finish, bring your hair over the opposite side and give it one more mist of hairspray for safe holding.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Ashley Greene Long, Curly, Formal, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Hilary Swank Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes' curly hairstyle works best on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a smoothing product, part your hair down the middle and blow dry it straight using a paddle or round brush. Put a few drops of shine serum on your palms and run them through your hair to get rid of frizz.
2. Use a 3/4-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair, twisting away from the face. Wrap hair tightly around the barrel and hold for at least five seconds before releasing.
3. Set your curls with a strong-hold hairspray, and bring them over your shoulder for the finishing touch.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Sandra Bullock Formal, Romantic Hairstyle
1. Create a deep side part and apply a shine serum before blow drying hair straight.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the top half of your hair, and curl the bottom of your hair with a large-barrel curling iron.
3. Tuck hair behind both ears, and bring one side over your shoulder for an elegant finish.