Vanessa Minnillo's Long, Brunette Half Updo
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katherine Heigel Curly, Romantic, Long Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.