Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Paris Hilton Curly, Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kristin Chenoweth Curly, Formal Half-Updo
Katherine Heigel Curly, Romantic, Long Hairstyle
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.